- Lana Phillips on September 15, 2016 at 1:59 am #5597
I’m getting the same error.
1. I’m able to upload the featured image on the Front End, but when I hit “post” to publish my blog post, the featured image doesn’t stick. The image itself successfully uploads to the media library.
2. I never disabled it, but I also don’t see it as an option either on the BuddyBlog settings page. https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nafyu64d4d6cp5/BuddyBlog%20Settings%20%E2%80%B9%20FretMonkey%20Nation%20%E2%80%94%20WordPress.png?dl=0
- This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Lana Phillips.
- Brajesh Singh on September 15, 2016 at 3:18 am #5600
Thank you Lana,
I am looking at it again and will report back.
- Brajesh Singh on September 30, 2016 at 6:41 pm #5818
Please update the BP Simple Front End Post plugin.
I had it resolved on @iamlana’s site after the update.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This topic is: not resolved