BuddyDev

Search

Featured Members

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #8702

Hi Gregg,
    Please try isolating the issue by disabling/enabling the plugins one by one. we need some way to isolate it and if we can, it will be simple to reason.

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Gregg Housh on #8710

Alright, went through the work to do this.

1. BuddyVerified is whats causing that strange design with all the extra stuff and the verified checkboxes.
    2. BuddyBoss Wall, a big piece of this theme and the whole site in fact, is whats causing the plugin to not show people, or randomly show people.
    https://www.buddyboss.com/product/buddyboss-wall/

I can’t leave the BuddyBoss Wall deactivated. So figuring out why they are having trouble would be really awesome!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #8715

Hi Gregg,
    I am going to look for BuddyVerified as it is available freely.
    For BuddyBossWall, Please contact BuddyBoss. I am sorry but that’s a premium plugin and they should be able to help you better.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Gregg Housh on #8717

Thanks for all of this.

I am not sure what I am supposed to be asking from BuddyBoss? Is it just that their plugin, BuddyBoss Wall, messes up the bp_has_members() functionality?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #8726

Hi Gregg,
    My assumption was based on your last reply. You had mentioned that the wall seemed to cause it?

Did you mean something else?

• Participant
    Gregg Housh on #8734

No, you’re right. Its the BuddyBoss Wall plugin thats causing it. I am just not sure what I am supposed to ask BuddyBoss to do here. Tell them its interfering with a BuddyDev plugin and since I am using both I hope they can help solve it?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #8735

Hi Gregg,
    Thank you.
    Their pllugin is premium one so I am not able to help with that.

Featured Member is available as free and they can access it. Since the conflict is happening with these two plugins, It needs to be fixed in any one of the two.

As far as Featured members plugin is concerned, we are using normal members loop, so there is almost no chance of it causing any issue to any other plugin. Other plugins which modify the members loop, can cause problems to it though.

Since the error is happening when Buddywall(as you mentioned) is there, you will need to ask them for support. If they have any suggestion, we will be happy to add it to our plugin.

I hope that clarifies.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #8736

Here is the code used for loading the members list

https://github.com/buddydev/bp-featured-members/blob/master/core/bp-featured-members-functions.php#L28

In case they need to know it.

• Participant
    Gregg Housh on #8747

Thats great, thank you. Just passed it on.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #8771

Please do let me know their response.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved