BuddyDev

Search

Feedback / Request : BP Member Type Generator + Conditional Profile Fields

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Tom on #5540

Hi Keymaster Yogi, I make you this request once more: please, please, correct this plugin, like lavish said “multi selector box” is not working. 🙁 I have my website to be released soon and I would like to make it!

I understand you have some other priorities, but could you please correct this?

Thank you so much for your attention on this issue.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Tom.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5548

Hi Tom,
    Thank you. I have started rewriting the whole plugin. It is going to take a week but the new version is super flexible and will have all bug fixes.

If the above bug fix is very urgent(multi select), I can push and update for the current version too. Please let me know and I will do accordingly.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tom on #5725

Hi Keymaster Yogi,
    Thank you for your update that you are working 🙂 I will happily use your plugin if multi-select works. Multi-select is what I would need because I want the new users to choose their interests based on a xprofile multi select field (Custom Taxonomy Multi-selector -> product_cat (img at http://imgur.com/a/maPHe)). This selection would be conditional.

Thank you for your help and attention on this!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5729

Thank you Tom.

Is that normal multiselect or using some custom field type? Seems like a custom field type to me. If it is normal multiselect, I will push an update with the changes.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Tom on #5744

Hi Brajesh,

The example I gave on the image which is my personal example is a multiselect field, which is not normal but is using xProfile. I believe xProfile should have great compatibility since it is very often recommended by Buddypress. It also has multiselect, with the option of having other options.

No special customization made 🙂

Thank you,
    Regards!
    Tom

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved