BuddyDev

Search

Formatting BuddyBlog Pro New Post_Type to conform to site BuddyBoss Theme

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Charles Collins on #41105

I use BuddyBlog Pro with BuddyBoss Theme. I have created two new post_types adding a personal blog and journal functions to the WP site.

BuddyBoss Theme handles formatting of standard post_type = POST for the generic WP site Blog. But the formatting does not extend to the new post types. I am told the archive.php and single.php files control this in BuddyBoss Theme.

Does anyone have a snippet or other solution to apply to the theme formatting to the new post types?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41124

Hi Charles,
    Thank you for posting the question here.

Can you please link me to 2 screenshots(1 showing the custom post type and one showing the standard) and point the differences that you need to be available.

I am sorry, I had asked you this over mail but I am not able to recall it currently. so, please bear with me and provide the screenshot again.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Charles Collins on #41139

I could not figure out how to send you the screen shots and explantions so I replied via email.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41154

Thank you Charles.

Have received your email. Please expect an update of BuddyBlog Pro by Day end Tuesday. I will be posting some solution for this topic by Monday.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved