Tagged: Admin Approval, buddyblog
- Justin J Dunn on November 25, 2016 at 8:40 pm #6510
I am looking for settings help for BuddyBlog. We would like our users blog post to be approved by admin first. When a user uploads a blog, it needs to go into a que. Currently it says, “Your Post was Saved”. We would like it to say, “Your blog post was sent to the Que. You will be notified when approved.” (Otherwise they won’t know what “saved” meant)
1. How do I set up the BuddyBlog to send front-end post to be approved or denied?
2. How do I edit the submission notification to read “Your blog post was sent to the Que. You will be notified when approved.”?
- Brajesh Singh on November 26, 2016 at 9:45 am #6514
1. You can set the status of the new post to draft from the backend.
2. For message, you may use the poedit and trasnlate the string.
3. Notification to the admin:- This is one thing which is not part of the plugin. If you want, we may write some code to provide simple email notification.
- Justin J Dunn on November 26, 2016 at 5:06 pm #6516
1. I am new to WordPress/Buddyblog, so could you please forward step by step instructions on achieving these goals? I went to Setting –> BuddyBlog –> Are these settings correct? Screenshot –> http://bit.ly/2fQ8Ixo
2. I have no idea where poedit is or where to find it. Please provide step-by-step instructions on how to edit the message to –> “Your blog post was sent to the Que. You will be notified when approved.”
3. Please write the code that could help me. Where do I place the code when you provide it?
If it helps I wrote this article about translating files and I mention Poedit
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.