BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Gallery Directory Pagination Issues

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Keith on #14199

I’m having an issue with the pagination of my gallery directory page that lists all the galleries. When I click on a page number or the next page links. The URL changes but galleries shown do not. For example /gallery becomes gallery/page/2 bust shows all the galleries that were on the first page. I can only see the last 12 galleries that
    were uploaded.

• Participant
    Keith on #14200

I should also mention that I’m using the default gallery directory that Mediapress creates when it is enabled in the options. I’ve found that pagination works when using a page with the [mpp-list-gallery] shortcode.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14204

Hi Keith,
    Is there any chance that you have set the directory as home page?

The directory pagination seems to be working for me normally but when I am setting the MediaPress Gallery directory as home, It does not break for that page.

Can you please confirm the above?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Keith on #14213

I do not have the gallery directory set as the home page. Under Directory Settings in Mediapress I have enable directory set to yes. And in Buddypress settings I have Gallery associated to Gallery, which is the Gallery directory. My home page is a static page, but it’s not the gallery page. I’m using the Community Builder theme. I’ve tried disabling all my plugins except mediapress and buddypress but I still had the same result. I haven’t tested it on a different theme.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14233

Hi Keith,
    That’s very strange.

On the demo, we are using community Builder
    http://demos.buddydev.com/mediapress/gallery/

and the pagination is working.

I am still not sure of the issue but I am thinking on it. Will get back to you if I find any reason or if you have any more details to share, please do.

Regards
    Brahjesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved