BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Gallery is not selected (message on activity upload)

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #13070

Hi Richard,
    I am not sure of the solution.

There are two things that I noted:-

1. You were allowing upload image on the wall of a gallery which is not sported out of the box.

2. Your point about the message is correct. It should have been more helpful if it said gallery does not exist.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Richard Foley on #13079

hi Brajesh,

It’s not clear to me what you mean by 1. The user needs to be able to upload from the activity feed into a default album, right? Presumably the first one found under wp_usermeta.meta_key = '_mpp_wall_photo_gallery_id' or have I misunderstood you?

R.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #13082

Hi Richard,

I mean in the video I saw that Users were uploading under a Gallery(It was the activity stream under the gallery media listing?)

That seems a bit strange to me since we don’t have that function out of the box. The activity feed under single gallery don’t have upload buttons.

PS:- You had fixed the things correctly. I am referring to another thing.

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Richard Foley on #13089

hi Brajesh,

ah, ok, I understand the confusion now. My bad. What I did was to set up a test page with both a gallery (via the mpp media-list shortcode) AND a feed (vai your activity-feed shortcode) as well. Hence it is clear you were looking at something you were not expecting, apologies for that. 🙂

R.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #13197

No problem. Nothing to apologise.

Thank you for clarifying though 🙂

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Gallery is not selected (message on activity upload)’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved