BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Gallery not accepting cover or description

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Venutius on #5928

Hi Brajesh, I’m currently writing a guide to installing and setting up MediaPress for my new BuddyPress blog, this means I’m testing things I’ve not looked at before.

I only have MediaPress and BuddyPress loaded on my test site

I created a Gallery from Dashboard>>MediaPress>>Add Photo Gallery

When I went to edit the gallery detail, uploading a phtot does not work, it just sits there loading forever.
    When I enter description text, this does not save.
    Clearly it would be good if I could get this working.

Also, am I right in thinking that galleries created in this way are Sitewide Galleries?

• Participant
    Venutius on #5929

Also, when I try to upload a png or jpg file to this gallery, it tells be the media type is not allowed. Seems most odd, going to try creating a different gallery.

• Participant
    Venutius on #5930

I’ve found out how to save the Gallery Description, still not uploading a cover or allowing uploading of images.

• Participant
    Venutius on #5931

Sorted it, it was the old – you need to save the settings once before it will work lol, I thought I had.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5953

Hi George,
    Good to know that you resolved it. We have it mentioned it specifically tat the settings must be saved. In future, we will remove that restriction.

Thank you
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Gallery not accepting cover or description’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved