BuddyDev

Search

“Gamipress” + “BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro”

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Matheo on #38434

Hello,

I bought “BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro”, I would like to put in these tabs some Gamipress points with texts. Problem: when I put the short code, it does not fit the user profile.

Example: I am connected with “Matheo”, I have 41 points. When I go to the profile of “Lorene”, I try to see her points (she has 4 points), but my number of “41” is displayed. I know it’s because I set “yes” to “current user”. But if I put “no”, it shows the total number of points on the site. How can I adjust this?

I use several Gamipress shortcodes depending on my needs. For example: [gamipress_points type=”quiz-2,piece,vie” thumbnail=”yes” label=”yes” current_user=”yes” period=”this-month” inline=”no” columns=”1″ layout=”left”] With “current_user=yes”, users see their own points, but I would like the points to fit the profile of the user being viewed.

Thanks for your help!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38435

Hi Matheo,
    Thank you for using our plugin.

The problem is coming from the shortcode. Do you know if the shortcode allows you to pass user id to show the points for them? If yes, Our plugin can help you with it.

Also, I am not seeing any purchase from your account. If you purchased from another account or doing it for a client, Please share the order id to allow me assist you further.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Matheo on #38441

Thank you for your quick reply! I don’t think the shortcode allows you to show the points according to the profile you are looking at, but I could be wrong.

Sorry, I don’t have access to my id today, I can’t find it…

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38443

Hi Matheo,
    Thank you.

Please share your other BuddyDev username or email and I can look for it. Once confirmed, I will be looking into the shortcode to see if they have some option and how to assist you. Before spending time with 3rd party code, I need to confirm the order.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved