BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Geo My WP Integration/Compatibility

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Kenneth Grooms Jr on #7314

Hello I was wondering if your theme supported Geomywp and it’s addons; or if anybody has had history with it/Your’e developing something similar? What I love about your theme and all it’s plugins is they’re all guaranteed to work with the theme.
    The first thing I did when I switched themes was delete all bp plugins and download about.. 80% of yours and it allowed me to have a lot more features with less resource usage hacking together a bunch of 3rd part plugins.
    But since I didn’t see the features provided by GMW(and it’s addons) on buddydev I was wondering if there was any compatibility because location features are very important to my site as the question in a lot of groups was “where is everybody from?”
    To summarize what GMW and it’s addons do in case you have anything similar i posted the excerpt.

“Assign geolocation to post types and BuddyPress members. Create advance proximity search forms to search for locations based on address, radius, units and more. Exclude members from search results. Create mashup maps of posts and BuddyPress members. Add locations to groups and create an advance proximity search. Integrate Xprofile fields with GEO my WP. Allow the members of your site add their location in the registration form and add/update it from the “Edit Profile” page.”

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #7318

Hi Kenneth,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

Thank for using our theme and plugins.

About Geo My WP Support:- It seems to be working fine with the theme. we haven’t done anything special to support it at the moment. The plugins seems to be behaving properly(had a css conflict fixed in 1.0.8). One of our members are using Geo My WP, and they helped find this issue.

We are doing our testes today for the plugin. Once we are done, we will add it to our list of officially supported(100% compatibility list).

If you find any issue please do let me know. We are committed to support most major used plugins.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Kenneth Grooms Jr on #7319

Hello,
    Thank you for making all the plugins and the fast response!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #7322

Thank you for the kind words.
    I am glad I am able to help.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved