- shelley parker on December 15, 2017 at 3:24 pm #12403
Hi, I started this topic on Dec 14 and received a reply, but the ticketing user interface will not let me post another reply so I’m opening a new ticket.
MY ORIGINAL INQUIRY
I don’t want control over the padding between sections please. Where do I control that?
I have two sections:
Full width Slider (above)
Standard section (below)
in the standard section I have a row where I applied a background color. However there is what appears to be a 20 px white gap between my image above and the contents of my row below. I want to get rid of that white gap. Thanks.
Brajesh Singh on December 14, 2017 at 11:37 pm #12392
can you please point me to the page or provide a link to a screenshot.
Also, are you using the page builder Layout template from the Page Template options?
MY ADDITIONAL REPLY
the page is here: https://community.pointlomatowncouncil.org/
I’m using single column layout.
- Brajesh Singh on December 15, 2017 at 9:51 pm #12412
Thank you for pointing me to the site. I will post in an hour with details(On how to use with Divi Builder).
I am sorry that you were not able to reply on original topic. I am not sure why you were not able to post there, I checked and It is still open(I am going to close that and point here).
In future, if anything like this happens, please drop me a mail(my email is in next private reply).
- Brajesh Singh on December 15, 2017 at 9:51 pm #12413This reply has been marked as private.
- Brajesh Singh on December 15, 2017 at 11:54 pm #12420
Thank you for the patience.
Here are some tips for working with the Divi Builder
1. From the right side Page Attributes, Please select “Page Builder Layout” template
That will give you full width layout.
2. The margin/padding for the sections is controlled by the page builder. In your case, It is Divi Builder that controls the margin/padding.
You can control it from the section Module settings->Custom Padding for each section(It is in the popup box).
Here is a link to Divi Builder tutorial
Around 2:27 you will see how to open the module settings.
Hope that helps.
- Brajesh Singh on December 18, 2017 at 12:47 pm #12446
Thank you for marking it as resolved.
Closing as per the email.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] Global setting for spacing between sections’ is closed to new replies.