BuddyDev

Search

Group Tab Creator Missing Feature

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Khalid Mohamed on #35199

Thank you BuddyDev Team for developing “BuddyPress Group Tabs Creator Pro”. However, and after I bought and tested this plugin, I think it’s missing two important options:

1)Tabs are added for groups based on their status (public/private /hidden) not Group Type. Could you please add an option to make the tab availability restricted based on group type as well? Or help me with this in any other way?

2) Tab Visibility is restricted based on (anyone/logged in/groups members/group admins) Not user role or buddypress profile types. Could you please add an option to make the tab visibility restricted based on user role or profile types as well?

Kind Regards
    Khalid

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #35217

Hi Khalid,
    Welcome to BuddyDev forums.

Thank you for using the plugin.

1. Yes, we did realize it recently that we should add the group type support. It is coming this week.
    2. I am not sure about adding role or member type based support for the visibility though. In the group context, they does not make much sense in normal cases(There may be some cases). We will be happy to add it in future if we get some more feedback about the need.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved