BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] GROUP TABS PRO: Will Not Display Single Post Content

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Known-Admin on #48560

Hello,

I finally figured out a way to create a GROUP PROFILE for the groups on my site. I was able to add a frontend form to one of the tabs to create the “post” to display. That is working perfectly. The post is created for the correct Group and Tag. Only Group Admins can see the tab to create and edit their Group Profile. Yahoo!!!

However, the SINGLE POST template (using an Elementor Template ID) I inserted is not displaying in the Group’s Member tab (World Profile). Instead what I see is the CATEGORY and AUTHOR information only. In this example “Hound Pack” and “NoN Admin”.

When I display the template by itself, everything looks perfect. So, I’m assuming that somehow using the Elementor template for a SINGLE POST is not being accepted. When I insert a different Elementor template, the content appears correctly.

I believe that this is a bug. Can you assist? I’m excited to implement this on my site.

Best Regards, NoN Admin

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48566

Hi Dianne,
    I am glad you have got the solution for the content.

The Group tabs plugin does not do anything with its content.

My assumption is the problem lies with Elementor single Post template display. It is probably assuming the post id to be current post id. In our case, group tab is stored as custom post type and the post id is related to this group tab.

The solution would be to check if they allow passing you id/some other identifiable property to render the single post.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Known-Admin on #48606
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #48618
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved