BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] GROUP TABS: Sub-Tabs Formatting

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Known-Admin on #44866

Hello,

I am enjoying your Group Tabs Pro plugin. It has given me so much flexibility and the ability to provide unique content for my Members.

BuddyBoss just released their 2.0 version. Unfortunately, the Group Sub-tabs no longer show the hover color or the line beneath the active sub-tab. I tried to figure out how to fix this using CSS code, but this was an epic FAIL.

Can you update the plugin or tell me how to DISPLAY the hover color and active tab line? The links still work. But the formatting isn’t working. This might be an Elementor problem. However, I would need you to determine that your code will work first.

I can send images to show you the difference between the previous BuddyBoss version and BuddyBoss 2.0. I can also provide you with temporary STAGING Site credentials if you need them.

Best Regards
    NoNAdmin

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44874

Hi Dianne,
    Thank you for using the plugin.

Please allow me to get back to you on Monday/Tuesday. We will be updating the plugin to make sure the states are reflected.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #44881

Hello Dianne,

Please upgrade the plugin and give it a try and let me know if subtabs are highlighted with BuddyBoss 2.0 or not.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Known-Admin on #44890

Thank you for working on this.

It does not seem to make any difference. The hover color does not work and there is no underline for the active tab.

So sorry! – Dianne

• Participant
    Known-Admin on #44891
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Participant
    Known-Admin on #44892
  • Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #44893

Hello Dianne,

Thank you for the feedback. Tabs are depended on your Theme style with 2.0 BuddyBoss does offer a grey style tab. You can member’s sub-tabs If they are showing different please let me know.

Regards
    Ravi

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44898
  • Participant
    Known-Admin on #44903
  • Participant
    Known-Admin on #44982

Hello,

Thank you for the fix. Everything is now working properly. I will mark this ticket resolved.

As ALWAYS, it is wonderful to work with you!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved