BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] group view, upload to group activity stream

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Venutius on #1146

So in this current configuration I have enabled Mediapress for groups only and for photo’s only.

With my user profile I went to the groups homepage and tried to post an activity update.

The first thing I noticed is that option for photo’s, video and audio were displayed – surely it should only display photo’s.

The second thing I noticed is that the ohoto upload option did not work. I’ll do some more research on that and get back to you.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1147

Hi George,
    I will be taking a look too. Please do check and let me know what you find.
    Thank you for all your reports today 🙂

• Participant
    Venutius on #1150

Just tested it in my clean test environement and these works, the only upload option available was photo and the upload sequence worked, so it seems I have a plugin issue or something. I’ll do more testing.

• Participant
    Venutius on #1151

I managed to fix it in both cases by changing the settings. Not sure but this may be a bug.

In the first instance I enabled groups only in the main settings and in there allowed all types of postings (Photo’s, audio,video etc.)

In the group settings I enabled only photo’s.

It was with these settings that I got all three upload buttons as upload options in the group activity update and the upload of photo’s did not work.

Then I went back to the settings and in the main settings I disabled audio, video and files as options.

When I went back to the group only the photo upload options was visible and it worked.

• Participant
    Venutius on #1152

I was unable to recreate this in my test environment but glad I have fixed it for the live system

• Participant
    Venutius on #1153

It is strange, on my live site the upload photo into the activity stream of the group function is working only intermittently.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1154

I got it now.
    The problem is on single component it is not checking for component enabled types for icon instead global enabled. That is wrong behavior and needs fixing.

Thank you for exploring.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #1174

Fixed.

• Participant
    Venutius on #1194

Confirmed

The topic ‘ [Resolved] group view, upload to group activity stream’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved