- Christopher Niedzwiecki on December 20, 2016 at 2:59 pm #6851
Ok, so my idea would work similar to mentions, but it would require you to use a hashtag instead. Also, instead of members, it would let you do it to different groups that are on the site, or that you are a member of (whichever setting you prefer).
#overwatch I love this game.
The hashtag would link to the overwatch group and the post will be posted into the Overwatch group under the user’s name.
Would this take a lot of work to implement? The goal is so that people can post into those groups without having to navigate to them, but giving anyone the ability to go read Overwatch specific posts, just like hashtags on Twitter.
- Christopher Niedzwiecki on December 20, 2016 at 3:01 pm #6852
If this is a lot of work, is there a way to do this with the already implemented @ system and just include groups that you are a member of in the drop down menu?
- Christopher Niedzwiecki on December 24, 2016 at 3:34 pm #6886
something like this, I think would be very useful.
- Brajesh Singh on December 27, 2016 at 6:06 am #6893
I am sure it is useful but at the moment, we are not considering request for any new BuddyPress dependent minor plugins.
We may be able to take on the idea in sometime in future but not at the moment.
- Christopher Niedzwiecki on December 27, 2016 at 3:46 pm #6895
It’s no problem 🙂 Welcome back!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.