Welcome to BuddyDev.
My apologies for the inconvenience.
1. It is happening since it seems you have not assigned a menu to any of the slots. Also, It is possible to control how many header rows you want,.
2. Please visit Aoppearance->Menus and assign a menu to the Top Main menu,. It will be fixed.
For all other customization, please visit Appearance->Customize and you can control them from there.
Hope that helps.
thanks for the quick reply. I tried that and it still did not clear the wp-admin bar – at least on large screen views – so I added some custom css for now to get around it
sorry if I should start a new thread on this, but I also noticed when changing the page to be single column (for home page page) – it does that on 990 pixels and less – but at 992 pixels and above it goes back to two columns – not sure if this is intended by design.
also it’s funny when you install the theme and you don’t have mediapress plugin installed – you still get a “make a gallery” and upload media options under the right sidebar – but a weird half blanked error when you click to upload a pic.
I would imagine most people using this theme have your other plugin activated – but it might be good to throw a front end error and backend notice that it’s intended to work with mediapress – and how to change if you are using rtmedia or some other media function thing.
love all the work you’ve done with this theme (and your plugins!) – I can tell a lot of hours in all this!
I am sorry about the issue. can you please tell me the screen resolution you were trying and the operating system/browser. That will help me to update it quickly
2. 992px is set as media query breakpoint for layout. If you want, I can assist changing it with your child theme.
3. I am sorry, but it seems some confusion there. This theme does not come with any link like that. It is possible that it is coming from pages lists( is there any chance that you had this page earlier?)
4. This theme is 100% compatible with RT media, Please feel free to use any of the media plugin(MediaPress|RT media). we even simplified RT media’s template structure with this theme.
Thank you. Please do let me know and I will be glad to assist further and update the theme.
2 – no big deal right now – I figured I should mention it and whenever there is an update for the theme it’s fine – this site is live, but not many members yet – so it’s not critical.
3 – maybe I did just assume that, and it’s possible BPO created – I just assumed it was theme created – although I did have your other theme installed for a while before this one – but the right hamburger menu (when logged in as a registered user) – has a camera icon and “gallery” – clicking that brings up a create a gallery page – and then there is an upload pic option – even with no media handling plugins active – this could of been made by something else I suppose.
4 – glad to hear you are taking that path!
Hello, is it possible to put a fullwidth header (image) at the top and then place below Login / Register Link, Notification Menu, Account Menu and left / right Panels?
Right now I can only make the header disappear, and the fullwidth header is up, but I lose Login / Register Link, Notification Menu, Account Menu and left / right Panels.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.