BuddyDev

Search

Hello

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    victor on #3786

I used your bp-force-profile-photo plugin on my site http://www.edating.ng ,thanks, but it is also affecting user who sign up with facebook meanwhile they already have an avatar, how can i exempt people signing up with fb from in this plugin, thanks.
    Victor.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #3788

Hi Victor,
    Welcome to BuddyDev.

Can you please tell me which social login plugin are you using and which version of the force profile plugin are you using? We have added support for some of the social logins(wp fbconnect, oa-social etc).

If you can let me know the above two, I will be able to assist you better.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    victor on #3826

Thanks, glad you reached out to me. i am using version 1.0.4 , the facebook login am using came embeded in the theme sweetdate, by seventhqueen.com

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #3830

Hi Victor,
    can you please ask the theme company what meta key they are using to identify the user logged in via facebook?

We will need to add that to this list here

https://github.com/buddydev/bp-force-profile-photo/blob/master/bp-force-profile-photo.php#L83

Please let me know and I will update.

• Participant
    victor on #4099

Hello Brajesh,
    I have finally been able to get the meta key, its; _fbid
    they had to refer me first. thanks for your patient.
    pleeese! i will like to add a request more to it, “can you help to remove the gravar option” such that people are force to either just login with facebook or upload a profile picture manually. Thanks.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4121

Hi Victor,
    Thank you.

We are testing it today and will get back to you. It is strange that it is happening. Should have been fixed in the current version. Are you sure you are using the current version of force profile photo?

• Participant
    victor on #4229

Hello,
    Yes am usin the current version. well maybe i should still check again in case their is another plugin conflicting. But really the main problem is not facebook login but the fact that other gravatar is still allowed. i want to force everyone to upload a profile or use facebook profile picture but not gravatar at all. can you remove the gravar option completely?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4253

Hi Victor,
    The gravatars are not allowed by this plugin. If it is happening, It is an issue. we are looking and we will get back to you today/tomorrow with more updates.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #4263

Hi,
    Can you please upgrade to 1.0.5 and see if it works for you or not?
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-force-profile-photo/

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved