BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] How a user can unblock a blocked user

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Daniel on #39186

Hi,

When a user blocked another user, then they appear on the list in front end under settings->blocked but then when the user wants to unblock the blocked user, there is no option to do that.

I have checked on backend under the block settings but there is no option to activate or could you please teach me how to set the settings in order that the users can unblock again the blocked users? Thank you.

Regards
    Daniel

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #39192

Hi Daniel,
    Please visit Your profile->Settings-> Blocked.

You can remove a user from the block list here.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Daniel on #39198

Hi Brajesh,

When I go to the Profile -> Settings > Blocked, then I see the list of blocked users but there is no option to remove the blocking.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Daniel

• Participant
    Daniel on #39226

Hi guys,

I wanted to send you a printscreen of how it looks but I cannot attach pictures here.

Normally there should be a button next the blocked users to UNBLOCK USER isn’t it? But unfortunately there isn’t any button to unblock the user. It only shows the profile pic of the users that are blocked and the name but nothing else is showing next to the blocked user’s list to unblock.

Do you think there is a plugin interfeering that I cannot unblock the blocked users?

Thanks for your reply.

Regards
    Daniel

• Participant
    Daniel on #39227
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #39231
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #39251
  • Participant
    Daniel on #39272

Hi Brajesh,

I see now it was because there has been a new section added to the plugin to select where to show the block/unblock buttons and the boxes were unticked. I have selected now the boxes and the block/unblock appear normally again.

Thanks for your time.

Regards
    Daniel

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #39284

Hi Daniel,
    Thank you for the update. I am glad it is working now.

it’s strange. Our update should have kept the buttons enabled by default. I will get them follow this behaviour in future.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] How a user can unblock a blocked user’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved