BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] How do I allow all users to create subfolders in all doc folders in BuddyBoss?

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #44995

I have just realized that all of the users on my BuddyBoss site are unable to create document subfolders in other users’ document folders in a group.

The button to create a folder is visible and clickable, but when they try to create a folder they get an error saying “You don’t have permission to create a folder inside this folder.”

All users are able to create folders at the root of a group, and subfolders to own folders. I have tried with users with both subscriber and author roles, but the same result. And in the BuddyBoss settings, I have enabled “Allow members to upload documents in groups, activity posts and forums”.

Does anyone have a clue what is happening here? And more important: how do I write some code that enables all users to create subfolders in all folders and not just their own?

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45001

Hi Torben,
    Thank you for the question.

Please contact BuddyBoss about this as they are in better position to assist you.
    Currently, we provide limited support for BuddyBoss where the scope is limited to compatibility with our advertised plugins.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #45014

Hi Brajesh
    Thank you. I will do that!

Best regards
    Torben

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45020

Thank you Torben.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] How do I allow all users to create subfolders in all doc folders in BuddyBoss?’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved