BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] How do I change this Privacy Policy link on the register page?

• Participant
    Level: Yogi
    calu on #40091

Hi there, I want to change this link on the register page to my General Conditions page instead, or even better if I could add a link my General Conditions page as well, so new users have to accept both the Privacy Policy and the General Conditions page before registering?

I have read and agree to this site’s %s.

As I understand, this is a core BP feature, but I can’t find any settings for this?

Regards
    Carsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40095

Hi Carsten,
    Thank you for the question.

BuddyPress uses WordPress’s privacy link. You can change it from Dashboard->Settings->Privacy and select the page you want to link to.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    calu on #40106

Hi Brajesh, thanks for the guidance

Regards
    Carsten

• Participant
    calu on #40109

Hi Brajesh, now that we are at the different BP core settings, can you explain exactly what BuddyPress to WordPress profile syncing does, in the Dashboard Options settings, and whether I should I mark it on or not? I haven’t been able to find a clear answer to this so far.

Regards
    Carsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #40111

Hi Carsten,
    The “BuddyPress to WordPress profile syncing” option allow you to set/update the WordPress core fields for user( nickname, first_name, last_name) from “BuddyPress Full Name field” on Registration/account activation and whenever the Full Name is updated.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved