BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] How do I know which free plugins are compatible with/supported by BuddyBoss?

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Nick on #39024

I bought the BuddyBoss membership package, which lists the premium plugins that are compatible with BuddyBoss. However, I’m curious about various Free plugins as well. None of them seem to have a line saying Supports: BuddyBoss Platform, so how do I know which are compatible?

Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #39025

Hi Nick,
    Here is a list of all our BuddyBoss Compatible(tested by us) plugin.
    https://buddydev.com/plugins/category/buddyboss-platform-plugins/

It includes free and paid both.
    We haven’t tested other’s with BuddyBoss platform but except Conditional profile field, Signup Avatar, most others will work fine(There may be some issue with following BuddyBoss specific Ui).

If you plan to use a free plugin which is not in the above list, Please let me know. I can get it tested and then will update you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Nick on #39026

Wonderful, thanks! I’m very impressed with your service so far!

I’ll let you know which ones I intend to try out. Should I do so here, by email, or some other mechanism?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #39027

Thank you Nick.

We will prefer a list here if it is comfortable for you. The listed posted here will be visible to all of our team members(you may post private reply if needed) and that will help us test and get back to you quickly.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] How do I know which free plugins are compatible with/supported by BuddyBoss?’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved