Search

[Resolved] How to Add Meta Data (Upload Time) to Lightbox using PHP

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5091

Hi Simon,
    Apologies for the confusion. Please use this link to download
    https://github.com/buddydev/mediapress/archive/master.zip

You will need to rename the main directory after extraction.

Hope that helps.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Simon on #5110

Hi Brajesh,

Thanks!

Will I also need to rename the template directory in my theme? Currently I have a template directory called MediaPress in my theme directory with all the template files that I have customized.

Regards,

Simon

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5111

Hi Simon,
    No you don’t have to do anything in your theme. The templates that you have customized should remain there. That’s the purpose of the templates.

• Participant
    Simon on #5112

Hi Brajesh,

I renamed my exiting install mediapress-rollback via FTP and then uploaded your updated version, but when I go to activate the new version I have two plugins called MediaPress, both with the same name and version number. I tried activating each in turn but neither of them worked with the media upload date code that you shared. There is now a blank space where the media upload date should be. I have reverted to the old version for now.

Thanks,

Simon

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5117

I am sorry but I don’ know why it is happening if you upgraded. It is working fine on my install.

Please make sure that your changes are present and not lost in upgrade. I don’t know if I can do much about it.

• Participant
    Simon on #5133

Hi Brajesh,

I tried the update again this afternoon and it seems to have worked with the new code this time. I’m not sure why it didn’t work the first time, perhaps it was just a temporary glitch but everything is great now.

Thank you very much for taking the time to help me out, this is a great plugin! If I can help you out in return I will – I can produce graphics and animations, so if you ever need any graphics designed, let me know!

Here is an animation I produced in 2013: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctntRire00Q

Regards,

Simon

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5145

Hi Simon,
    Thank you for the kind words. I am glad I was able to help. There is no need to do anything in return. Your kind words already made our day 🙂

• Participant
    Simon on #5180

Hi Brajesh,

OK, thank you very much again 🙂

The topic ‘ [Resolved] How to Add Meta Data (Upload Time) to Lightbox using PHP’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved