BuddyDev

Search

How to change the media upload icons when uploading to galleries?

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Jaume Aragay on #3126

I have replicated the directory structure for the small gray media upload icons (that appear below the activity form field) in my theme (/theme/mediapress/assets/images/) but I’m afraid as they are outside of the “default” folder they are not looked for in the theme’s folder.

Is there any other way to change those icons?

By he way… Could you update them all to the same image type in a future update? All of them are GIF except the document upload icon which is a PNG.

Thank You! 🙂

• Participant
    Jaume Aragay on #3127

Rereading maybe I should clarify the folder I’m talking about…

I have successfully changed files from /mediapress/templates/mediapress/default/assets/images/ putting a /mediapress/default/assets/images/ folder in my theme but these images are in the /mediapress/assets/images/ folder in the theme so putting a /assets/images/ folder in my theme does not correspond to the original folder tree so I cannot replace the images.

I hope this brings some light to my explanation! 😉

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #3134

Hi Jaume,
    Thank you. I checked and I found that though It should have been part of MediaPress to allow overriding, we forgot to change a few calls. I will push an update with this fix today.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #3137

Hi Again,
    I have pushed the changes on github development repo. It will be available in MediaPress 1.0.5 coming this weekend(or next monday, depending on the remaining tasks)

• Participant
    Jaume Aragay on #3144

Great! 😀

• Participant
    annelies on #6440

is it done?? replaced the thumbnail but it doesnt word, still the old green one
    also find it too big, so i made the thumbnail smaller, do i need to make other adjustments now

what i realy want is a simple list like a table starting with the small thumbnail

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #6454

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved