BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] How to configure grid display of blog under user profile

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #42018

Hi Nantana,
    Thank you for using BuddyBlog plugin. I have replied to your question about changing BuddyBlog posts layout here
    https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/how-can-i-customise-the-blog-display-on-the-user-profiles/

The free plugin has limited ability.

The main difference between free and pro is:-
    1. With Free plugin, you can create only one profile tab and use only one post type, with pro plugin you can create as many profile tabs as you need and use one tab per post type.

2. With pro version, you can create your post form and manage fields in the dashboard. The free plugin does not have this ability and you need another plugin(Simple Front end post) for it.

3. The pro plugin comes with custom field types, post workflow and a lot more which is not available with BuddyBlog.

The BuddyBlog was our original plugin which we released around 8 years ago, we are working on to rewrite it and use parts of the the pro to bring parity.

The support plan for BuddyBlog(free version) is limited to helping you install/debug issues. You do not need it if you don’t need our help in debugging.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Nantana Taptamat on #42032

Thank you Brajesh. I really appreciate your help!

The topic ‘ [Resolved] How to configure grid display of blog under user profile’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved