- Brajesh Singh on September 22, 2020 at 7:31 pm #33378
Thank you for the question.
Does the log provides some file names etc?
Without the actual log, I am unable to point the issue. This normally happens dues to some notice or output being sent before that headers are sent.
You can start by renaming bp-custom.php and disabling plugin one by one and see which one if causing it.
- Brajesh Singh on September 24, 2020 at 1:16 am #33406
You are welcome.
Please post the code on pastebin.com and link me. I can take a look and assist you.
Thank you so much for your Replay. and i post the code on https://pastebin.com/
i dont know how to link it for you so i post it with the following title “php for custome.php @Brajesh”
https://pastebin.com/Rbt1MiSd this is the link
- Brajesh Singh on September 24, 2020 at 5:50 pm #33434
Please remove the last line
and see if that works.
- Brajesh Singh on September 24, 2020 at 5:50 pm #33435
Also, Please make sure there is no whitespace before the php opening tab. e.g.
- Brajesh Singh on September 25, 2020 at 9:17 am #33461
That’s good to know. I am glad it is resolved now.
The topic ‘ [Resolved] how to fix buddypress when it couse problem’ is closed to new replies.