BuddyDev

Search

How to make someone become featured members?

• Participant
    Level: Master
    smart life on #14424

Hi,

https://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-featured-members/

After created widget, there is no members. I went to “all members” but there is no any button allow me marks them as featured.

How to make someone featured members?

Thanks

• Participant
    smart life on #14425

Hi.

I found that i have to go to each profile to set them as featured members. Can you please make a button appear in “all members in backend” for easier to mamager?

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14426

Please visit your members directory and mark users as featured. You can also mark users as featured from their profile.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14427

Hi,
    At the moment, You can do it from the members directory too. Yes, we will add a context link in the admin in the future for the same.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    smart life on #14436

1) Backend button

2) Can you also update. I choosed slider, but each click ONLY appear “1” user
    –> Can you remove the username + activity time. Appear appear avarta. So we can muilple number useron slider “1,2, 3-4-5…” avarta appear on each click slider basic on sidebar width.

Let me know when updated. Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14457

Hi Julia,
    Please see the documentation of the plugin. It allows you to copy the template and modify it as you please.

The back-end button is a convenience and I will add it in future. I am thinking of a bulk update option is a better suit instead for backend.

For your 2nd request, please customize the template.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    smart life on #14467

Ok. I will follow up. Thanks

P/S: Slider, can you build in also. I’m not developer, just normal know how to use wordpress.
    1 click to see 1 user in slider is very heavy job and not friendly look for user.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14476

Thank you. For slider, I will explore the possibility. Since the views are in theme domain, our goal is to provide minimal css and avoid any issue.

Will check and see if we can provide some kind of grind behaviour which is compatible with multiple themes.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    smart life on #14486
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #14500
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved