- Mike OConnor on October 20, 2022 at 2:00 pm #47035
I am using the buddyblog plugin. I’m trying to figure out how to reject blogs in a way that sends the rejection email. I can’t figure it out.
- Brajesh Singh on October 20, 2022 at 7:45 pm #47036
Are you using BuddyBlog or BuddyBlog Pro? If you are using BuddyBlog Pro, You can configure this from BuddyBlog->Forms->Edit and then in the “Workflow” section.
- Mike OConnor on October 20, 2022 at 8:08 pm #47037
BuddyBlog pro. How do I mark it as rejected though? I don’t see that. Do I just trash it?
- Brajesh Singh on October 21, 2022 at 12:40 am #47040
Once you have setup the workflow, Please visit WP Admin(dashboard) -> Posts(depending on which post type you are using BuddyBlog with) and the click on “Edit” for any post. You will find the radio boxes in the right sidebar of the pending post to approve/reject it.
- Mike OConnor on October 21, 2022 at 1:31 am #47045
Not seeing it anywhere.
- Brajesh Singh on October 21, 2022 at 12:31 pm #47050
If you are using the classic editor, it appears at the right sidebar top.
If you are using Gutenberg, It appears at the bottom of the post as shown here.
If you still have issue, Please grant me temporary admin access to your site and I will check and assist you.
- Mike OConnor on October 21, 2022 at 12:43 pm #47051
I uploaded the classic editor plugging in and see it at the bottom now. Do I just click the reject button or do I have to save something?
- Brajesh Singh on October 21, 2022 at 12:45 pm #47052
After selecting the option, Please save/update the post and the mail will be sent.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.