BuddyDev

Search

How to reject buddyblogs

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Mike OConnor on #47035

I am using the buddyblog plugin. I’m trying to figure out how to reject blogs in a way that sends the rejection email. I can’t figure it out.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #47036

Hi Mike,
    Are you using BuddyBlog or BuddyBlog Pro? If you are using BuddyBlog Pro, You can configure this from BuddyBlog->Forms->Edit and then in the “Workflow” section.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Mike OConnor on #47037

BuddyBlog pro. How do I mark it as rejected though? I don’t see that. Do I just trash it?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #47040

Hi Mike,
    Once you have setup the workflow, Please visit WP Admin(dashboard) -> Posts(depending on which post type you are using BuddyBlog with) and the click on “Edit” for any post. You will find the radio boxes in the right sidebar of the pending post to approve/reject it.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Mike OConnor on #47045

Not seeing it anywhere.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #47050

Hi Mike,
    If you are using the classic editor, it appears at the right sidebar top.
    If you are using Gutenberg, It appears at the bottom of the post as shown here.

https://i.ibb.co/DLdy2Qp/Selection-005.png

If you still have issue, Please grant me temporary admin access to your site and I will check and assist you.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Mike OConnor on #47051

I uploaded the classic editor plugging in and see it at the bottom now. Do I just click the reject button or do I have to save something?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #47052

Hi Mike,
    After selecting the option, Please save/update the post and the mail will be sent.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved