BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] How to style bbPress in Community Builder Pro?

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #28791

Hi

How do you recommend to style the look and feel of the Forum index, Forum display etc. in bbPress? I can see that Community Builder Pro has some files included but if I want to use eg. the free plugin bbp Style pack then I have to delete/rename the bbpress-folder in the core theme right?

What is bet practice?

Best regards
    Torben

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28792

Hi Torben,
    Thank you for the question.

I haven’t tried the bbp Style pack. What do they recommend? Most probably you will not need to delete files in the theme.

If it is recommended by them, Please feel free to delete ‘bbpress’ from the theme.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #28794

Hi Brajesh

The only way I can get the bbp Style pack to work is by renaming the bbpress folder in your theme.

But you haven’t done much with styling bbpress in Community Builder Pro, right? I am just curious to know how other users do it when they implement bbPress in Community Builder Pro.

I have a LOT of forums on my site 100+ with parent and child forums, so I need to style it so I get a nice and clean look of the Forum Index. bbp Style pack can do that

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #28795

Hi Torben,
    Yes, bbPress styling needs more attention and I am looking forward to gradually improve it with each upcoming release.

I hope bbp style pack help you currently.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved