BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] I can not download my plugins

Tagged: 

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Martin Private on #38024

Hi,

i had to re-setup my site and now i need te reinstall the plugins i have bought last year (Moderation Tools / Block User).

I logged into my account, went to the “Membership” Tab, clicked on “Plugins” Tab and then i clicked on “Download”. Instead of the plugin starts to download i am forwarded to this site: https://buddydev.com/pricing/

I do not want to make new Membership because 200 Dollars are too expensive for me. I just want to download my plugins for which i have paid 50 Dollars.

Kindly tell me how to download the items i have paid for.

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38126

Hi Martin,
    Thank you for purchasing form us.
    I see that you subscription for the plugin expired on 17th April and that’s why it is redirecting you to our generic pricing page.

You do not need to purchase our membership for this plugin’s access, you will need to re-purchase the plugin if you need to download and access the support in future.

Since your access just expired, I will be glad to share you the latest copy of the plugin without any extra fee for now. Please share your email as a private reply below(or Can I use your email from your BuddyDev account?) and I will share the plugin via google drive.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Martin Private on #38141
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38202

Thank you Martin.
    I have shared the file today.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sigfrido Maina on #41507

Hello Brajesh, i have the same issue as Martin Private, i only want to download the latest
    BuddyPress Member Types Pro which i bought last year, can you please send it to me? Thank you. You can use the email from my account. THanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41508

Hi Sigfrido,
    Thank you.

The problem is happening because your membership expired on 3rd March, 2021.

Please share your email address and I will be sharing a copy.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sigfrido Maina on #41525
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #41552

Hi Sigfrido,
    Thank you.

I have shared the file. Please check your mail for notification from google drive.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] I can not download my plugins’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved