BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] I need a plugin or shortcode for…

Tagged: ,

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45694

Hi Hans,
    You may try the following plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddy-registration-widget/

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Hans Simtanda Caspersen on #45699

This plugin hasn’t been tested with the latest 3 major releases of WordPress. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.

Last updated:2 years ago: PS: i am afraid it will break my site… can you test it and update it officially first please

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45700

Hi Hans,
    I am sorry, we can’t update that and release as official. It is from a different developer and I will suggest reaching out to them.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Hans Simtanda Caspersen on #45721

Thanks, your complete buddypress profile plugin has the issue of treating profile photos fetched via a social login (Oneall Social Login) including facebook and google as profiles with a profile photo. Can you update it so it does not force users with profile photos from social logins to upload a profile photo?

• Participant
    Hans Simtanda Caspersen on #45722

Thanks, your complete buddypress profile plugin has the issue of treating profile photos fetched via a social login (Oneall Social Login) including facebook and google as profiles WITHOUT a profile photo. Can you update it so it does not force users with profile photos from social logins to upload a profile photo?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #45729

Hi Hans,
    Thank you for the reply.

There are various plugin which store/record the social media profile photo differently. Our plugin is not aware of them and can not deal with all of the existing ones.

Can you please tell me which specific plugin you are using for the social profile photo? We may be able to add the compatibility. Otherwise, you can always disable the profile photo as a required condition.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
  • Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #45743

Hello Hans,

Try the following code:

add_filter( 'buddypress_profile_completion_has_uploaded_avatar', function ( $has_uploaded, $user_id ) {

if ( $has_uploaded || ! function_exists( 'oa_social_login_activate' ) ) {
    		return $has_uploaded;
    	}

$user_meta_thumbnail = get_user_meta( $user_id, 'oa_social_login_user_thumbnail', true );
    	$user_meta_picture   = get_user_meta( $user_id, 'oa_social_login_user_picture', true );

if ( $user_meta_picture || $user_meta_thumbnail ) {
    		$has_uploaded = true;
    	}

return $has_uploaded;
    }, 10, 2 );

Please let me know if it works or not

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Hans Simtanda Caspersen on #45766

It works perfectly, thanks for your awesome support!

Cheers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved