- Brajesh Singh on January 29, 2020 at 8:44 am #27492
The theme is not back ward compatible. But it contains all the features of the old theme(all sidebars/panels etc). I hope you are not using the “Facy Blue” color scheme as we have dropped that color scheme.
1. How did you upgrade? To upgrade please download community-builder-pro-2.0.0.zip and community-builder-child-2.0.0.zip from your account/membership/themes page.
2. Delete the old theme
3. Upload the new themes.
3. Activate the child theme.
4. Please visit Appearance->Customize and you can customize all aspects of your site(Layout/color/behaviour)
Please try it and let me know.
- Brajesh Singh on January 29, 2020 at 8:57 am #27496
Here is the old theme
Please do not upgrade via Dashboard. You will be updated to the free version as we have released 2 version(community-builder Free and community-builder-pro ).
Please upgrade to Pro version and after that future updates can be done via Dashboard.
- Brajesh Singh on January 29, 2020 at 9:19 am #27498
You are welcome.
I am glad it is fixed.
I am working on the upgrade document currently. Will be linking in my next post for others who might face similar issue.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.