BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] I would like to rename, sort and extend the WC4BP created "shop" slug

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Sandor Paoli on #17544

How can I modify the label of the WC4BP shop slug? If I check the “Are we modifying predefined tabs” and then also check “Update label” then I am not sure where and how to set the now label. Please support. Thank you 🙂

I also would like to rename and relink the cart and checkout pages to the original woocommerce pages, how can I manage that? These are subnavs, right?

Thank you very much! 🙂

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17548

Hi Sandor,
    Do you want to change the lable or slug?

Slug- what appears in the web url eg. example.com/members/membername/some_slug/

The slug part is not allowed to change as almost all plugins use hardcoded slug for actions and that’w why we do not allow changing it. It will break the functionality

Label:- what you see as the user profile tab navigation lable( e.g Activity, Shop, Grousp etc), This is tab label and just mark the tab as existing and you can update the label.

You can find more details about it here.

https://buddydev.com/docs/buddypress-user-profile-tabs-creator-pro/modifying-label-repositioning-existing-profile-tab/

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sandor Paoli on #17550

Hi Brajesh,

thank you for your amazing support during weekend.

I would like to change the Label. In this case I would like to change the top Label – so not in a subnav. I have no Label Field available however. In the subnav – if activated I can see a Label field.

Thank you for your great support.

Sandor

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17551

Hi Sandor,
    Thank you.

To update the label for a top level tab

1. Please enter the new label in the “Title box at the top”
    2. Mark the entry as modifying existing tab.
    3. Select the checkbox that says “Update Label”

That will update the label.

Please try it and let me know if it works or not?

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Sandor Paoli on #17554

Hey Brajesh,

it worked! Thanks! First time it did not accept the Title and I need to safe and publish the tab again but now it is fine! Very well.

Thank you for your compentent and fast support!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #17558

Thank you.

The topic ‘ [Resolved] I would like to rename, sort and extend the WC4BP created "shop" slug’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved