BuddyDev

Search

Idea for plugin BuddyPress Deactivate Account

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Thorsten Wollenhöfer on #20192

Hi Brajesh,

I’m going to send you by Email the formal German translation for your plugin “BuddyPress Deactivate Account” v1.1.8

I’ve an idea for you.

Example: A user deactivates his account because he goes on holiday for two weeks. He comes back and forgot to activate his account again. Wouldn’t it be a great service to offer a setting for remembering automatically to activate the account after a time of one, two or three weeks?

“Hello user, please don’t forget to activate your account again…”

What do you think?

Regards,
    Thorsten

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20238

Hi Thorsten,
    Thank you.
    I appreciate your contributions with the translations.

For the current topic:- Do you mean automatically reactivating or do you mean sending reminder to the user?

In the plugin, we do have the option to automatically reactivate account if user logs in, so I am not sure of the question.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Thorsten Wollenhöfer on #20245

Hi Brajesh,
    I apologize for my unclear understanding. I meant a reminder for those users who forgot to reactivate their account again.

Your settings allow automatically for all users to activate and deactivate by login and logout, but this has the circumstance that the social network has (worst case scenario) no users listed if users have been logged out and a user who logged in looks the list for doing new friendships.

Do you understand what I want to say?

Regards,
    Thorsten

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved