BuddyDev

Search

I'm not a programmer!!!

Tagged: ,

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Jobee Bendijo on #5432

So I bought this plugin, and see NOTHING for the configuration and use of it. I have it installed, DOESN’T WORK AT ALL!

So I go to the documentation and discover I have to CODE it in??????

I’m not a programmer! Where are these pages to customize??? How do I do it?

I’ve bought cheaper plugins and they have a user-friendly interface to easily configure it.

Gawd, what a waste of $20.

• Participant
    Jobee Bendijo on #5433

This is concerning the ajax registration pop-up

• Participant
    Jobee Bendijo on #5434

I would like a refund please. It just doesn’t work…period.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5435

Hi Jobee,
    Do you understand the basic protocol for asking refund or support? Did you ask for refund via contact? if not, then why so much frustration?

Code is not for you but advance developers who want more control. There is only one configuration as checkbox to allow preloading of form or not. There is no other configuration , so you don’t see a setting. What were you expecting to see 1000 settings like a TF theme/plugin?

About refund, We provide 100% refund and you should have asked for refund period. Check your account and see if it is issued or not?

Next time, Have some patience and provide developers opportunity to help.

And yes, It is not magic, It could be because of a crappy theme or another plugin that you might be using. We maintain quality code and do not provide crap like 90% of the companies in WordPress eco system. Stop blaming us without asking for support and giving enough information.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Jobee Bendijo on #5442

It’s boss theme by buddyboss. $129 theme. Not crap. Quite a good theme.

So in my eyes, your development is crap. Sorry.

And this method of asking for a refund seemed to work just fine. I got one, right?

At least you have the dignity to refund for your crappy development. I can respect that.

Thanks!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #5443

Hi Jobee,
    I am not going into details, but if you are using any of the BuddyPress themes you are dealing with crap(except the template pack). And I have seen them all and been in the market before any of the theme shops existed. So please don’t lecture me on quality by any xyz theme shop.

And since you are not a programmer you opinion of quality does not matter to me. Money does not mean that the code you received is good. It is most probably a better marketing channel not value. Hire an expert to Check the code and see what you get before commenting on anything ours.

I have a high disregard for bloated/bad code and yes the theme falls into that. If it is selling,It is the marketing and presentation not the quality of code. You are free to have assumptions and I don’t give a damn about it, but if someone starts like you did in your post, I want them to avoid our support. We don’t need customers like you.

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved