Tagged: images, site wide activity widget
- Brian S Reverman on January 23, 2017 at 8:17 am #7063
Hi – I’m having trouble adding images to posts from inside the BP Site Wide Activity widget. Clicking on the camera opens my media gallery. I see the image in the widget loading and then it just disappears. The images are in my media gallery, but they do not appear in the post. Any ideas? Thanks.
- Brajesh Singh on January 23, 2017 at 8:28 am #7065
I am sorry for the inconvenience.
Which media plugin are you using? If it is not too much, I will appreciate you sharing a screenshot to help me understand it better and help you quickly.
- Brian S Reverman on January 23, 2017 at 8:37 am #7068
Wow – Thanks for responding so quickly. I’m using RTMedia and the Woffice Theme 2.3.3. The widget is installed on my “user dashboard page” Don’t see how to attach a screenshot though.
- Brian S Reverman on January 23, 2017 at 8:51 am #7069
try this – (my first tme – not sure if it works) https://www.dropbox.com/home/Screenshots?preview=Screenshot+2017-01-23+16.47.55.png
- Brian S Reverman on January 23, 2017 at 8:52 am #7070
After upload completes https://www.dropbox.com/s/yrsxu5uh65ctzdb/Screenshot%202017-01-23%2016.52.24.png?dl=0
- Brian S Reverman on January 23, 2017 at 8:54 am #7071
- Brajesh Singh on January 23, 2017 at 9:00 am #7072
The last screenshot was visible.
I am testing these two plugins together. Please allow me 30 minutes to report back.
- Brajesh Singh on January 23, 2017 at 9:47 am #7073
I have tested the plugins now.
The problem I see is user is not able to upload from the sitewide activity widget. The activities created from other pages(e.g. Site’s activity/Profile activity) is displayed correctly.
I am sorry but this can be fixed on part of RT Media only. They are the one who handle activity posting for the uploaded media.
Can you please post it into their forum and let me know. I will be happy to assist if the need any help on our side.
- Brian S Reverman on January 23, 2017 at 10:56 am #7075
OK Brajesh, thanks for trying and the update. Will contact RT
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.