BuddyDev

Search

Improve BuddyPress Limit Group membership Per User

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Mwale on #11776

I want to know if I can use “BuddyPress Limit Group membership Per User” to make users upgrade their membership to join more groups? Is this possible?

• Participant
    Mwale on #11777

I would really appreciate your help on this. Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11783

Hi Mwale,
    Welcome to Buddydev.

can you please explain what do you mean by upgrade? BUddyPress does not have any such subscription functionality for user level. Are you using a 3rd party plugin? If yes, which one?

Thank you
    brajesh

• Participant
    Mwale on #11798

I have a site where users can join any number of groups. Right now I only have Buddypress installed. But I want a plugin that will enable me to charge for group membership. For example when a user has joined ONE groupm and wants to join ANOTHER group it says “To join more groups you need to $1/month, choose Student PRO Membership”. Then I can have a membership called ‘student Pro’ which users can pay for offline or using paypal.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11811

I am Sorry, This is way beyond the scope of the plugin.

You will need to look for a membership plugin that offers this kind of functionality. The scope of group membership is limited to restricting how many groups a use can join.

The best solution will be to use a membership plugin and integrate its membership level with the group membership restriction.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Mwale on #11821

Hey Brajesh, thank you for your reply. If I wanted such a plugin developed can you give me an idea of how much it would cost? and on which site can I find good affordable developer?

• Participant
    Mwale on #11822

By the way do you at BUDDYDEV have any black friday deals?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #11835

Hi MWale,
    Thank you. I will not suggest getting the complete thing developed if you have budget constraints. The better option is to integrate these features into one of the existing membership plguins.

You can find affordable developers on upwork.com

You may hire me/my team too
    https://buddydev.com/hire-us/

Thank you for asking about black Friday sale. Here you go, you can use BLACKFRIDAY for next 24 hours on our yearly membership to get 30% discount.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Mwale on #11837

Hello Brajesh, thanks for your comprehensive reply. And for teeling me about the discount. Does it apply to themes?

• Participant
    Mwale on #11838

By the way, I am thinking of using “MEMBERSHIP 2 PRO” plugin by wpmudev. Do you mind giving me a quote of how much your amazing team would charge?

The topic ‘Improve BuddyPress Limit Group membership Per User’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not resolved