BuddyDev

Search

Incompatibility with events of Modern Events Calendar (MEC)

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Philippe CUNAT on #44270

Hello,
    I use the plugin BuddyPress Group Activities Notifier on my website with Buddyboss theme and Buddyboss Platform, latest versions. It works except for the events managed by the plugin Buddyboss integration of the Modern Events Calendar (MEC) https://wordpress.org/plugins/modern-events-calendar-lite/
    When I disable your plugin, the event creation form of MEC plugin works correctly, the events are well created with the right dates. When I activate the BuddyPress Group Activities Notifier plugin, the form freezes (spinner never stop) and events are created with incorrect dates. Are you aware of this problem?
    If you want an access to my website (private intranet), i can give you ID/pwd by private message.
    Thanks.
    Philippe

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44277

Hi Philippe,
    Welcome to BuddyDev

I am not sure what could be conflicting. We add notifications when an activity is posted.

Please enable debug mode for WordPress and share me the debug log. It should tell us what is causing the issue and we will be able to assist you.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Philippe CUNAT on #44389

Hi Brajesh,
    Thank you for your feedback. I have also reached the team of the plugin Modern Events Calendar (MEC). They confirm that incompatibility. Please find below their answer :
    “Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, we don’t have compatibility with your third-party plugin.

You can ask the developer of that plugin to contact us so we can cooperate and provide a compatible version for future updates.

In the meantime, I’ve forwarded this ticket to our developer team, and it will be checked and fixed for the next updates. But we don’t have ETA for when this issue will be fixed.

Have a wonderful day.
    Best Regards

https://webnus.net/feature-request/”

I have made some tests with and without your plugin, and i have registered the wordpress logs and screenshot for each of the tests.How can i send to you these logs files and screenshots?

Thanks.
    Philippe CUNAT

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #44400

Hi Philippe,
    Thank you.

I will approach them soon. The page you linked did not work for me, I believe it could be a private page. I will try to link them here and will write back after having their fedeback.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved