Thank you for purchasing from us.
It seems you have created one or more tab with faulty configuration(using this plugin). Can you please check if you have created some tabs or not?
If yes, Please check the configuration. Are the accessible? Are they set as default?
We will issue the refund as and when you request it, there is no issue with that.
If you can check the tabs configuration and let me know, I can assit you get it working.
I am sorry, we are off on weekend and I could not reply earlier.
1. Please share me link to screenshots showing the tab configurations.
2. You seem to be not included in notification earlier. I checked and you have enabled reply notification for this topic. Please let me know if you still face the issue.
Thank you Greg,
Please do the following.
1. Add the Tab slug in the first screenshot in the list( please put some value such as discount-tab)
2. In the 3rd screenshot, under Sub Nav, Please do the following
a. Tick is enabled(should be checked)
b. Put a label “Discount” or something on that line without quotation marks.
c. Put a slug such as ‘discount’ without quotation marks.
d. specify position (may be 5)
e. Add some Content/shortcode that you want to show the user.
All your other settings are correct and please do keep them as they are.
Please give it a try and let me know.
ok thats great .that works.
while i have your attention am i able to rename certain table in certain groups for example
Group 1 = Indian Food
Group 1 Sub group tab name = Restaurants
Group 2 = Baby items
Group 2 Sub group tab name = Baby Toys
Note this is the same tab as referred to in group 1 but just with a different name in Group 2
PS no notifications still
Thank you for confirming.
1. For notifications, Please check your spam emails. Most probably the mails are going in spam/junk folder if not appearing in the inbox.
2. There are multiple ways to achieve it.
a. Create 2 different tabs with different name/slug and for each tab, select the group you want them to attach from the right side Scope area.
b. or Create 2 tabs with same slug and different labels and scope them to different groups.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.