BuddyDev

Search

Is rude and insulting support by Brajesh being condoned by you?

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Veena on #15930

Mr. Brajesh.

What gives you the right to insult me?

Who do you think you are?

You do not have any right to talk to anyone in this way!

As far as me messaging you on Friday goes, you said you do not work on weekends,
    am I supposed to dreams of this?

Am I supposed to dream of when you are working and when you are not?

Did you tell me about this?

Also, if you were working on weekends,
    You could not provide support on Monday and Tuesday?

To quote you..
    “We don’t have any policy for free support for non BuddyDev plugins. We do it pro bono.”

You should have told me this when I messaged you, I would not have bothered to take your so called free support! I have no use for it or no need for it.

And from your communique to me, I have no need for your kind of rude support!

Never did I ask you to register at my site, I only asked you to check out my site. I have no need for your registration. And even if you had registered, I would have knocked you out!

What you have said to me, you can delete or edit, but you cannot take away the stain that you have left in my memory, about how rude and insulting you have been.

Whether you learn English or not, I am least bothered about it – as I hardly care about you and what you do!

Now let me answer this para of yours… and I quote…

“There is nothing wrong in not using our service or continue to use it. It will be your choice. I don’t have any issue in assisting you on any topic in future and I don’t take anything personally or keep the grudge but I do you want to understand that even If I am supporting you, I have my own life. My time has its value, If I am investing it in assisting you and you still feel the way you did earlier, I will rather not provide the free support.”

“There is nothing wrong in not using our service or continue to use it.”
    You are wrong, there is everything wrong in using this site when you are sitting here and insulting people! So, why will I use this site? To be insulted by you? You must be joking!

“I don’t have any issue in assisting you on any topic in future”
    But I have issues, who will want to be assisted by a rude and unprofessional rep like you? You are one of the worst customer service reps I have encountered in my life – and you can be sure that I will let global communities online know of this issue and how you are!

“I don’t have any issue in assisting you on any topic in future and I don’t take anything personally or keep the grudge but I do you want to understand that even If I am supporting you, I have my own life.”
    I have my own life too and in no part of that life, have you the right to insult me and be rude to me – who do you think you are?

“My time has its value, If I am investing it in assisting you and you still feel the way you did earlier, I will rather not provide the free support.”

My time has value too – and I wouldn’t want to waste it in indulging in useless conversations with you and being insulted by a rude individual like you.

“The free support is about helping people bringing happiness not discomfort to us.”
    You did not bring me happiness – you only brought me insults and rudeness – it works both ways!

Stop giving your lame excuses!

You could not provide the right support and so you backed out as you had no clue how the problem has to be solved.

If you did, you would have replied on Monday or Tuesday, instead of saying I messaged you on Saturday and Sunday.

If you cannot give proper free support and there are terms and conditions attached to it, state that at the very onset, instated of wasting people’s time – I guess you think only your time is valuable and other people are just sitting idle.

You have been extremely rude and insulting and this issue will not be forgotten, of this you can be 100% sure!

You have no right to insult anyone in this way!

I am reporting you to the authorities!

Veena

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15931

Hi Veena,
    I did not insult you. I replied to your comment which I did not think was justified. You did insult me though.

I am not sure why are you so much offended by that line. Please recheck it. You said you were disappointed in me and I said I was glad you felt that way.

I am not sure what was wrong in that.

Please do not intimidate me. I am aware of the law and I haven’t done anything that constitutes any crime. All the communications are in public.

What gives you the right to shame me in public and why could not I reply back the same way.

Also, Please do not intimidate. If you need support from us, be helpful and let us help.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15932
  • Participant
    Veena on #15933

You did insult me and there is no way you can take that back.
    Do not twist things by saying I insulted you. Even if you do, the proof is there in what you said!
    Oh but yes, after all, what else can one expect from a rude and insulting person like you?
    You recheck what you said… I have no need to!
    But then, as you said, you do not know English. That’s why you do not even understand when you are rude and insulting!
    Do you think that I am scared of you?
    Who do you think you are to talk like this?
    Learn to read, I said I have no need for you or your support.
    I will only come here, to give you fitting replies to your rude and insulting behavior!
    You also do not intimidate me!

• Participant
    Veena on #15934

You can link all you like, you have insulted and anyone who knows English, will understand this very well.
    I have no time to waste on someone like you who is extremely rude and insulting.
    You have no right to treat anyone like this.
    Such kind of behavior cannot and will not be tolerated in the world we live in today.
    I will let concerned global authorities know of you and the support you give and your behavior –
    you can be sure of this!
    You think you are above all?
    I am reporting you to the concerned authorities and you will hear from them.
    Wait for it!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15936

I am not going to indulge in any further war of words.

You have been almost crossing the line of decency in your replies. I did not.
    I simply stated the what I thought was right way to reply to your accusation.

Where did I scare you? Please do not mislead. did I threaten at any point? No, you have been doing that though. I have no interest in fighting and continuing this any further.

I have been helping you on the forums earlier too, It is not the first instance, why was I not rude then? If you try to shame me publicly giving incorrect information, I have the right to reply back.

I will not reply to any more instigation by you. Also, Please avoid opening new topic for meaningless fight. I will rather show your replies to the authorities if they visit me for details. They will be more understanding.

Thank you
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Veena on #15937

Very good, please show the authorities what you have said, when they contact you!
    That will be great!

• Participant
    Level: Master
    Audiomonk on #16686
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #16687

Hi Audiomonk,
    Thank you. I sincerely appreciate your kind words.

It has been more than a month now and let us close this. It was a bad chapter and blaming anyone will not solve anything now.

I might have done better with words. It was an unpleasant event and we might have avoided it.

Closing it to avoid any aggravation.

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘Is rude and insulting support by Brajesh being condoned by you?’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: not resolved