Tagged: Member Types Pro
Hi. I’m having an issue with Member types pro where I have 3 member types created – on signup users need to select 1 of them, but then when their user is activated the user has ALL 3 member types assigned.
What may I provide in order to help you help me?
Thank you for your time
Thank you for using our plugin.
Please share the following details:-
1. BuddyPress Version
2. WordPress version
3. Theme name and version
4. Which template pack are you using?
5. Member types pro version
6. Member type Pro field type used for registration(is it single member type or multi field).
1. BuddyPress (Currently 9.0, but the problem was present with 7.3, I updated trying to solve it and it persisted)
2. Worpress version 5.5.5 (Havent tried updating it)
3. Theme: CERA 1.1.6
4. None I think, but I’m using Youzer. Youzer version 3.1.6
5. Member types pro 1.4.8
6. Single member type – radio buttons
Hope this helps!
Thank you for the details. I am assuming it is due to conflict with Youzer. Youzer has a different way of handling things and we do not have compatibility with it.
I will get it tested by Monday and report back. If it is doable, we will try to add compatibility for Member Types pro.
Just to add, I do have another website where member types pro and youzer are working correctly.
The version on this other website is
Member types pro 1.4.6
So yeah, could be the newer version of youzer causing the issue.
Let me know if I can help figure it out.
Thanks you very much!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.