- Thorsten Wollenhöfer on June 25, 2017 at 11:28 pm #9582
I found one special issue with your plugin “BuddyPress Profile Visibility Manager” v1.5.2 with WP v4.8 and BP v2.8.2.
If a user activates the part where he can hide the last online time to his profile, the wall of his profile displaces. See my screenshots I made for you:
1. Normal view without activating the part above https://www.screencast.com/t/qkzpRw7z
2. What I activated https://www.screencast.com/t/fcnJMNaOBB
3. The result of what another user gets if he visits the profile which activated the part above https://www.screencast.com/t/GEyjeeYgy
how can I resolve this issue please?
- Brajesh Singh on June 26, 2017 at 5:11 am #9591
I am sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please tell me which theme you are using? Most probably some css issue since we are removing the last activity completely. If you can tell me about the theme, I can test and provide a fix quickly.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.