BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Issue with – Set it as default component? – feature

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    felipe pacifico on #49924

I’m using the “BuddyPress User Profile Tabs Creator Pro” with BuddyBoss. A few of my users have their own custom tab in their profiles. With the “set as default” option, I’m supposed to make the their custom tab being shown by default, whenever someone lands in their profile. It works fine for the 1st tab created for the 1st user.

But the next 2 custom tabs I created for 2 other users, the “set as default” isnt working. When someone lands in their profile, the “profile tab”, from Buddyboss, is showing as default.

I already sent a message to the same email that gave me support when I bought the plugin, but it has been silent for days. What should I do? This is really essential for my website 🙁

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #49927

Hi Felipe,
    Welcome to BuddyDev support forums.

I am assuming you are setting multiple tabs as default component but they are aimed at different users? At the moment, the plugin looks for first default component and uses it.

Please allow us till Tuesday and we will update this behaviour.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    felipe pacifico on #49931

Exactly. I will wait untill Tuesday, thanks for feedback.

Regards,
    Felipe

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #49952

Hi Felipe,
    Thank you fro your patience.

Please upgrade to 1.3.8 and you can setup multiple components as default component.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    felipe pacifico on #49962

Works perfectly! I’m looking for a place to write a good review on WP, but I cannot find the “details” on the plugins sections, let me know if there’s another place I can recommend BuddyDev.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #49963

Hi Felipe,
    Thank you for the kind words.
    I sincerely appreciate you taking time to try to write a recommendation.

We don’t have an option to have reviews. Your kind words are sufficient to keep us motivated 🙂

Thank you
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: resolved