BuddyDev

Search

Just Purchased BuddyPress Auto Activate Auto Login

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Kevin Lampron on #25053

Hey team,

I just purchased BuddyPress Auto Activate Auto Login, to fix an issue that has just started happening with my site.

I have also reached out to the development team over at BuddyBoss, because I think this partial has something to do with their latest update possibly.

But when people sign up they are still getting the notification saying “User account has not yet been activated”

They can log in, but I actually have to tell them to, because they think they have a email coming and it never does.

I have user registration off, because I am using Paid Memberships pro for the registration.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #25054

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for the purchase. I have tested Paid Membership Pro membership registration field with BuddyPress Auto register and Auto Login and it is working fine for me. For finding the bug please test with the default theme. If the issue still persists then try with only paid Membership Pro, BuddyPress and BuddyPress Auto register and Auto Login as an activated plugin. There might be a chance that any other plugin can also conflict with the functionality.

Please do let me know.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    Kevin Lampron on #25114

Ok I have resolved the email part of the situation. But the member themselves are still showing in my users extended profile section as (User account has not yet been activated)

How can I fix this?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved