BuddyDev

Search

Lightbox size

• Participant
    Level: Master
    NikB on #20637

Hi there

I’m trying to increase the size of the lightbox. I’ve tried following the suggestions shown here – https://buddydev.com/support/forums/topic/mediapress-lightbox-resize-for-desktopmobile/ but for some reason, that results in the image being reduced to 11px x 20 px so it’s too small to even see 😉

I’m guessing I also need to tweak the css for some combination of .mpp-lightbox-content, .mpp-lightbox-media-container or .mpp-lightbox-activity-container but so far I’m just going round in circles.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

With many thanks in advance.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20651

Hi Nikki,
    Thank you for asking.

If you link me to a page where I can assist better.

Something must be overriding as we have set the min-height on content area and that should be honoured.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Master
    NikB on #20653

Hi Brajesh

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I can’t send a link as the site is not yet live but I’ve done a few tests and it seems that the height: auto is somehow causing the problem (or being ignored) because if I remove that, the min-height setting is respected although obviously that isn’t a solution in itself!

Incidentally, I’ve just tested the same with the 2017 theme and I’m getting the same problem so it doesn’t appear to be my theme that’s the issue (and should be fairly easy to replicate if you had time to check for yourself).

Warm regards
    Nikki

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #20665

Hi Nikki,
    Thank you.

I will check it today and get back to you.

Regards
    Brajesh

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved