BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Little loading image not in main activity box

Tagged: , ,

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Lisa Lagrou on #38824

Hi, I’m using rtMedia, and you fixed the image uploading in another topic for me.

I have it configured for DIRECT UPLOAD.

Now when uploading an image via the COMMENTS the “green loading bar/image box” CORRECTLY shows up.

But when uploading an image in the main WHAT’S NEW box, the “green loading bar/image box” DOES NOT SHOW UP AT ALL, even though it makes space for it to show up; it’s like it’s invisible.

I deactivated all the plugins except BuddyPress and rtMedia. It still didn’t work.

Then I deactivated the Community Builder theme, and it worked as it should. So it’s the Community Builder theme that is the problem.

• Participant
    Lisa Lagrou on #38825

I should add:

The “green loading bar/image box” shows up if you add text to the WHAT’S NEW box when uploading an image.

It doesn’t show up if you’re just loading an image.

• Participant
    Lisa Lagrou on #38826

Also, a question whether rtMedia and BuddyPress Editable Activity are compatible.

The EDIT button doesn’t show up when there uploading an image with or without text.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38828

Hi Lisa,
    Thank you for reporting.

1. The BP Editable activity does not support rtmedia. We recommend avoiding it with Community Builder pro as the next major version of pro will have it inbuilt support for better editing.”

2. I am not sure what the green loading bar is but I will check and report back. Community Builder has better support for MediaPress and the support for rtmedia was added very recently. I apologize if it is inconsistent currently. Will update you within couple of hours.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Lisa Lagrou on #38839

Regarding #1, thank you, I’ll deactivate!
    Regarding #2, looking forward to a fix for this.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38869

Hi Lisa,
    I have checked it.

Are you referring to the green color bar that appears as progress? It is working fine for me in both the comments as well as the Post.

Please recheck after clearing any browser cache.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Lisa Lagrou on #38872

It works in Safari, but not on Firefox or Chrome. I’m on a Mac OS Big Sur.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38874

Hi Lisa,
    Thank you for letting me know. I tested on Ubuntu and Chrome browser.

I will ask one of my colleagues to test it on chrome on Mac and report tomorrow(it’s off time for them here now).

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Lisa Lagrou on #38877

Ok, thank you!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #38894

Hi Lisa,
    I am sorry for the delayed reply.

The theme is working as expected on mac Big Sur and chrome.

Please have look.
    https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/3941964?key=006a688c13dadc4a3a002f75cf647e93

Regards
    Brajesh

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Little loading image not in main activity box’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved