BuddyDev

Search

Live Notification giving double notification

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    CleanGist on #40303

I installed the Live Notification plugin. But I couldn’t find any sweetness to derive from this plugin, except the unexpected behaviour that it is duplicating my notifications.

So I’m wondering what the sense of this plugin is? Or I’m I missing something?

Or is it that it was built when BuddyPress perhaps didn’t have notification Feature? And now that BuddyPress has notification feature, we no longer need this plugin?

• Keymaster
    Level: Yogi
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Ravi on #40307

Hello CleanGist,

It shows the new notifications to the user in real-time. You can say an advanced version of notification in which users do not need to navigate to the notification tab to check the notification.

Regards
    Ravi

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    CleanGist on #40311

You said “You can say an advanced version of notification in which users do not need to navigate to the notification tab to check the notification”.

But this is my point exactly, that what you said above did not happen. Can you Please show me a website where this is happening?

or can you send me a screencast where you are actually doing something and this Live Notification Feature is working?

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved