- smart life on December 4, 2017 at 4:08 pm #12044
1) How do i get old style load as image in description plugin? . . .
2) Everytime load more used waiting 3-5 seconds, i guess trigger 20-30 activity each load more. So where is location of this number? I would change to 10 or 15 for faster load.
3) The trigger load more counted by activity or also inclued reply/comment in it?
4) is there any article expand/collapes comment/reply similar facebook AND “view more” if content of comments, replier longer than 300 alphalete?
Because i tested 1 of my activity with 20 comments, replies… It it a very very long way around 2 page web roll down, which is very hard to hit next activity. If no slution if a post have >100 comments, repleis i may crazy with these.
- Brajesh Singh on December 4, 2017 at 4:19 pm #12045
1.The Button:- It depends on the theme. So, it depends on your theme. You can’t get as it is from the BP default theme.
2. It is most probably your server. The activity response comes from server, I don’t see any delay on the js we have.
Please check by deactivating the plugin if your activity loads faster.
- smart life on December 4, 2017 at 4:59 pm #12050
2) So there is no number input? Just load random basic the more web load fast the more number of activity will load in same time?
4) How actualy this code work exactly, look at screenshot i don’t know what this code support buddypress at all? Can you update it support issue of defaul buddypress as description before?
- Brajesh Singh on December 4, 2017 at 5:03 pm #12053
2. There is nothing random there. It is base on the position of your “Load More” button. When you scroll near to that button, more activities are loaded.
4. That tutorial is aimed at theme developer. It was based on BP Default theme. Since you mentioned in another thread that you don’t code, I will not suggest venturing into that type of modification.
- smart life on December 4, 2017 at 5:06 pm #12055
4) Yes, but i know copy to put here/there if the artical is detail. But is there any your artical for your knows solution to fix this issue?
- smart life on December 4, 2017 at 6:18 pm #12057
5) What is class of load more button? I would like to complete hidden it by display:none
- Brajesh Singh on December 6, 2017 at 12:51 am #12072
4. Sorry, don’t have time currently to rewrite the whole tutorial.
5. You can use the class ‘.load-more’ in css
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.