BuddyDev

Search

[Resolved] Main menu only visible on front page on mobile

• Participant
    Level: Enlightened
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #23512

Hi

I have a problem with my main manu on mobile. It is only visible on the front page, where it is showing a nice hamburger menu in the right side of the top header. But when I am on any other page the hamburger menu disappears!

In the custumizer I have marked “Right Panel Menu” at Menu placements. Is it a known bug in Community Builder theme Version: 1.1.6 which I use (child theme of course).

I hope you can answer quickly because I get a lot of complains from my users.

Thanks
    Torben

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23515

Hi Torben,,
    I am sorry for the issue. I haven’t seen it earlier. Will check and get back to you today. If it is a bug, we will have an update in next 24 hours. I will keep you updated.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #23535

Thanks a lot Brajesh

When do you think you will look at it? Do you need some more info eg. screenshots or login?

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23547

Hi Torben,
    I am sorry, I am unable to find it.

Can you please Visit Customizer->Layout->Global and check the visibility for
    “Right Panel Visibility”

Is the menu not appearing on a specific post or page? It can happen as you may override the visibility for individual page/post screen.

Please help me understand the context a bit more and I will assist.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #23551
    This reply has been marked as private.
  • Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23561

Thank you.
    I have checked it now.

It is happening due to font awesome not loading on the pages. The icon comes from Font Awesome. Hence the issue.

You are using a 3rd party plugin to load font awesome(I checked in Mis->Asset Loading and loading Fontawesome is disabled from theme). It seems the plugin is not loading it on all pages.

You can re enable the font awesome loading from theme and check the same.

Regards

Brajesh

• Participant
    Torben Heikel Vinther on #23565

Super. Now it works 🙂
    Thank A LOT!

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #23595

You are welcome 🙂

The topic ‘ [Resolved] Main menu only visible on front page on mobile’ is closed to new replies.

This topic is: resolved