BuddyDev

Search

Meber directory filter menu in Navigation

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    nim on #15794

Hi Brajesh,

I want to insert three tabs in navigation menu (“Recently joined members to buddypress”, “Recently active members”, “Recently visited the profile of logged-in user member (who visited owner’s profile)”).

Currently member directory is listing the members with “Recently active members” sorting method.

So, Is it possible to insert remaining two tabs in navigation menu and when user click on those the member directory filter and show the result. (!important: I want these tabs in header navigation)

Please guide.

Thanks

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15797

Hi Nim,
    Thank you for asking.

Doing it via directory will be a little bit complex process since you want to add the links in header. I will suggest creating a member list shortcode and using that for the same in normal pages and linking to them.

Regards
    Brajesh

• Participant
    Level: Initiated
    nim on #15862

Thanks for your suggestion. I will create the shortcodes and will try to do it.

Just wanted to ask about “[bp-members-list]” showing in https://buddydev.com/docs/buddypress-shortcodes/buddypress-members-list-shortcode/
    Is this a shortcode to list the members? I inserted into wordpress page but no result.

• Keymaster
    (BuddyDev Team)
    Brajesh Singh on #15867

Hi Nim,
    I am sorry, That shortcode is from Community Builder Theme. It won’t be available on normal BuddyPress sites.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic is: not resolved